There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our Family ride

From L to R: Yukon, Papa, Daddy, Anna, Eli, Edwin
I have seen these all over the place and have half-heartedly checked to see what genders were represented in the sets. Not too surprising, they have the requisite Ward and June and assorted little ones to attach to your ride. I have seen them for sports teams and other hobbies, and have often thought it would be cool to market these for LGBT families.
I had to buy two sets to get two of the male figures; thankfully they were pretty cheap at the local dollar store, so I didn’t mind buying two. We’ll see how this flies in our town, the birthplace of the Republican Party. I have had two rainbow sticker magnets yanked off my car over the past few years; we’ll see how long this lasts.
Dear readers, would you buy these for your car if they were tailored to LGBT families?