Wednesday, September 7, 2011

You're a good man Charley Sullivan

I saw Papa kissing Santa Claus, or is it Charley?
Sometimes our heroes are people we will never meet. Sometimes our heroes are our friends, and I am happy to report that this guy is indeed one of my best friends. Charley is one of the coaches for the U of M row team. While I am legally required to support the Buckeyes since I am from Ohio, I can get behind Charley and his team and cheer for them each season.

Our kids know Charley as “Ho Ho” as he does Santa for us each year, but we know him as a funny, intelligent, and handsome man who is an incredible friend and companion. We are indeed lucky to have him in our circle of friends. Rock on Charley and stay strong. For more on Charley, please check out this link, and please share this link as well, this is a story that needs to be told.

2 comments:

  1. Charley Ho Ho SullivanSeptember 7, 2011 at 8:51 PM

    Awwww. Gee, thanks. You can sweet talk me anytime, Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fie! You have lived long enough in Wolverine Country to forgo those nasty buckeye thoughts.

    ReplyDelete