Monday, January 3, 2011

Mizz'N My Kidz! update. Not for the faint of heart

(Eli's biological parents, taken from Facebook, altered to hide their identity)
It’s that time again folks… time for an update from Eli’s biological Mom (on here as “A” to keep the story straight, his biological Dad is “L”). As recorded before, she has no privacy settings on her Facebook page, so all her rants and updates are fair game. Why do I do this? For one, it’s a record for us and eventually for Eli. It will be hard for him to accept and understand that he was taken away from these two when he was so very young, but having this account may help him understand why a little better. And two, for those haters out there that think that Gays shouldn’t be parents, we offer up this healthy dose of insanity as proof otherwise. This are direct cut and pastes from her page, no edits, except for my comments have been made.


Let the updates begin…

BOUTS TO GO TO THE DOCTORS! FEEL LIKE SHYT! GOT UP PUKING THIS MORNING! UGH! IS THERE ANY SUCH THING AS A GOOD MAN? CUZ ALL THE ONES I KNO IS ALL THE SAME!

Will There Ever Be A Man That Loves Me For Me?!? Ha, I Doubt It! Why Must Men Be Stupid And Play Games?!? L(Eli’s biological Dad) Is Gone, I Love Him But We Wont Be Together Ever Again, Ill Write Him And Be Here For Him But Thats About It! UGH...I Hate Men!

Broke A PPO Order His Mom Had On Him, he’s in jail

So L Is In Jail! Juss Fucking Lovely! Ugh...I Hate Men! He Will Do 90 Days Then Be Free Again! Well I Cant Go See Him! But I Will Write Him! ILY Babe ♥!

Mind you, she’s pregnant again… this update didn’t sit well with me. The child is Eli’s full sibling.

MISSIN HIM LIKE KRAZII! IMHAVING WITHDRAWS FROM HIM! WHY CANT HE JUSS BE REAL WIT ME? DYED MY HAIR BLONDE AND GOT A FEW NEW TATS! I LOVE YOUH L. BEEN HAVING CRAMPS AND A LIL BLEEDING THRU OUT THE DAY! TOTALLY SCARED!

A reaction to her post from a friend generated this comment:


I DONT REALLY KARE! I KEEP DELETING YOUR STATUS CUZ IM GROWN AND IMMA DO WHAT I WANNA DO! YOUR JUSS LIKE SHIRLEY GOTTA TALK SHIT ABOUT EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING!

BORED! FINISHING UP SOME CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! I DONT NEED L IN MY LIFE HE JUSS KEEPS BRINGING ME DOWN AN IM TRYNNA MOVE UP! I LOVE HIM AND ALWAYS WILL BUT IM TIRED OF HIM TRYNNA BE A PIMP WHEN GOD KNOWS HE AINT SHIT LIKE THAT!

This was a revelation for us. We are a Maury Show waiting to happen:

Wow...Come To Find Out Has 3 Kids On The Way! How Ironic Is That! And He Still Loves J, B And A Whole Lot Of Other Chicks! Does He Even Kno What Love Is?!? Apperantly Not!! So He Can Go Be With One Of Them, Oh Wait, Thats Rite He's With A Rite Now, Cuz She Got Money! Men Are Dicks!!

Ugh Cant sleep! This Shit Sux! I Know He's Been Wit A For The Last 2 Days! Im Not Stupid! Life Sux! Dont Even Wanna Be Alive! Who Wants To Get Drunk?!? I DO I Do! Hmmm Not A Bad Idea!!

So Done...Is There Any Such Thing As A Good Man?!? I Doubt It! Single And Gonna Love It! I Dont Need A Man In My Life All They Are, Are TROUBLE!!! Think'N Bout *HIM* Tho! Even Tho I Dont Need Him Either

This gem was found under a burning picture of L with the tag Gone and Gone.


(from someone else’s screen name):

First off this is L! If u got my last message then u would know that i do care bout u but aparently sence u got a pic of me on fire n ur lettin me burn then BITCH I DONT GIVE A FUCK if u want it to burn ur whole world will come tumblin down n dont have ur bitch baby daddy get out n run his cock suckers cuz me n h will stomp him AGAIN!

From A in response to this: Youh Dont Give A Fucc About AnyBodys Feelings But Your Own! Youh Lied About Everything! Youh Try So Hard To Be SomeOne Your NOT! Youh Try So Hard To Be The Perfect Husband To A Yet Youh Beat Her Ass! Youh Constantly Talk Shit About J, But The Truth Is Your Not Any Better Then He Is! Yor Both The Same! Read The Reply Message On Myspace!!!

A moment of clarity from A: Bored! Need domething to do! been sick and in bed all day! god im never getting pregnant again! Have youh ever sat bacc and looked at your life and actually think about how many people have been there? if not i highly recommend it! and the outcome will surprise youh too see how many people arent there anymore!

Hmmmmmm, how many of them are there because the law had to get involved?


I wonder.

Finally Made Up My Mind! Im Leaving State On The 1st Of January! Going Away For Good! And Never Looking Back!

She is still here, and still pregnant. If she has the baby here in Michigan, it will end up as a ward of the State due to her record.

8 comments:

  1. Wow. What a mess. I believe it's real, because I couldn't write like this if I tried. So glad Eli is with two loving parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful we don't have the same craziness with our birth parents. My thoughts are with you. Tom, you are so sweet to want to add me to your blog roll. I am more than honored. Thank you. And what a treat it is to read your blog. I am now a follower! And may the baby momma drama subside in 2011.

    Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading that was brutal for my brain. It was like reading another language, yet more painful. Let me ask, if I'm not being too nosey. Would you consider adopting her next baby?
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mark: We were given first chance to adopt Eli's other sister, but declined. At this point, we are not going to have any more children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these birth parents are a hot mess!

    I hope that couples like you can continue to prove that gay couples can be just as good parents, and often times better parents, than heterosexual couples.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God Bless the children of this woman and take them to places they need to be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's scary that people like that are allowed to reproduce. it's a real good thing you've got the one child, i feel bad for the one on the way. hopefully that kid can find as good a home as Eli did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I stumbled upon your blog and couldn't be happier to know that your son has two people who love him and will do anything for him. It is sad to read what his birth mother has said and the way she seems to lead her life. Your story is very close to my heart due to my nephew and how his mom is with him. I feel that people should have to take classes or be given some kind of test to reproduce because in the long run, there is a lot of kids out there that are abused in many ways. I am so happy that your son was taken from them and put in the care of people who love him. I do not personally know you or your husband but you are heroes in my book!

    ReplyDelete