Friday, December 3, 2010

Art Professor does artsy (and dirty!) stuff

I entered this piece in the annual "Dirty Show" in Detroit. I didn't post it on Facebook as it's, well, dirty. I call him "Oh Face." He's about 14" inches tall and is unglazed terra cotta clay with iron oxide stain.
I am working on two other photo pieces for the show, you'll have to come and see it in person, as I won't post those on here. Thanks to Kim, my student at JCC for hooking me up with this great venue!
More on the Dirty Show here: http://www.dirtyshow.org/

2 comments:

  1. You had me at "dirty".
    I don't know when you changed it but I need to let you know that I love love love that picture of the four of you at the top. It's just beautiful.
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faabulous!

    P.S. Love the new banner!

    ReplyDelete