Monday, August 10, 2009

Stay fierce baby girl!



So many quotes come to mind:
Don’t bore Nina!
Make it work!
Hot Tranny mess.

I won’t lie; I am a big fan of Project Runway, in my opinion, one of the best reality shows out there. I had a discussion with someone about this and their comment was that on the cooking shows you can only imagine what the food will taste like, and rely on the presentation for the WOW factor. On PR, you can see the work develop from inspiration to concept, to final piece. I had a student tell me once that I was her Tim Gunn and I took it as the highest compliment. The Godfathers bought Anna an amazing magnetic paper doll collection from Melissa and Doug http://www.melissaanddoug.com/ and Anna loves to stage her own little shows with her four very one dimensional models (aren’t they all?)
Some pics from her 09 Late Summer collection.

4 comments:

  1. PR is not the kind of show I'd normally watch, but I've been introduced to it by my 12-year-old who is a huge fan. I hate to admit that I've become addicted. I couldn't care less about fashion . . . unless it's on PR. Arg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tom
    Love your site and your family. Also, I think your daughter's runway looks will secure her a slot at NY Fashon Week or at least immunity for next week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Teacher Tom, thanks for that tidbit of info. I am glad to know that the opportunity to influence goes both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Blog Hungry, thanks for stopping by! I am making your BBQ Chicken in the crockpot as I write this.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete