Tuesday, February 16, 2010

14 years ago today

It may seem odd to rehash old posts already, as the blog isn’t that old. But so many have asked us how we met and how long we have been together that I thought I would share this post again.
It was 14 years ago today I met the man of my dreams. So much has changed in that time; it hardly seems possible that all this time has flown by.

The picture is from our Commitment Ceremony back in 2001, look at us, so young, so carefree… not a care in the world.
So, if you want the scoop on how we met, take a step back in time to 2009 and reread this post:
http://jesushas2daddies.blogspot.com/2009/02/special-day-indeed.html
Still waiting for Tod to chime in with his side of the story.

6 comments:

  1. Okay, Tom, that is a nice romantic story, one for the books. Now, I won't go into all the gruesome details, but let us just say the the first day we met was actually 14 months earlier, it was not some enchancted evening, and I still remind him of it every time I wear the same Santa Claus tie I was wearing the "first" time we met. The rest of his story is true as written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the 14 years! may there be many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so cool...CONGRATS to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that day.
    Congratulations to the both of you! I am glad to have you as friends - you are an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now *that's* a picture of a totally cute couple :-) Congrats, you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Badger Bear, thanks for the great words.

    ReplyDelete