Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Follow me!

We are almost at 60 followers for the blog! You can do me and the blog a favor by suggesting to your friends and family that they follow along as well. Also, if you are involved in any LGBT groups or organizations, please send them this link. The more the merrier!


When Tod and I were first considering adopting, we went to the Internetz and found a treasure trove of information from blogs and the like. We wanted to return the help by creating this blog as a way to share our experiences with other potential parents.

We hope you like what you read and will consider sharing it with those in your life. And, as a favor to your blog-meister… how did you all hear about this blog? Do me a favor and chime in with a comment and let me know how you found out about us.

Thanks!

Tom

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tom,
    Well, I have a friend who's a stay-at-home-dad (http://neodad-trophyhusband.blogspot.com) and I clicked on one of his followers (Team Hossman) and then found you through there (although I no longer see the link). I have your site listed on mine as a blog I follow and I know two of my friends have become followers of yours through that! It was your blog title that really intrigued me and got me to make that first click. I really appreciate what you have to say.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember how I found you, but I'm glad I did! Could it have been through Dad Blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Benton, thanks for the input. Spo is a good guy, and we miss him dearly here in MI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Teacher Tom, it probably was from Dad Blogs. Are you still posting there? I will admit, I have been a little slow in putting stuff out there on that site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Kim, thanks for the input. We're all connected somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe I'd forgotten to "follow" I swear I thought I Had...We are now :-)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete