Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New year, new update




First off, I want to let you know that the formatting of the Kindle version of the book is a little whack. The publisher and Amazon are dealing with the problem and they are working to fix it. When the bugs are fixed, we’ll send an update. One of my friends said it looked like a hastily made ransom note in areas. If you can overlook that, download and read away! The reviews are positive and people really like the book. 

Meanwhile, the book will be available for purchase and delivery soon. Due to my surgery and the holidays, we had a few setbacks in getting it to the printer.

However, if you are in the area, my book will be for sale exclusively at I’ve Been Framed here in Jackson after February 8th!

Join us for a Meet the Author and Book Signing on
Friday February 15th 2013 from 5 to 8 pm at I’ve Been Framed. We’ll have snacks and beverages of all sorts and you’ll get a chance to pick up your own signed copy of my book, Jesus Has Two Daddies.

You’ll also get a chance to support a fine local business and a bevy of Michigan artists.
Address: 866 North Wisner Street, Jackson, MI 49202
Phone:(517) 783-3810

Thanks for all the great feedback and support. I am truly honored and blessed to have such great folks behind me.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment