Friday, November 27, 2009



Anna helps Angela roll out some slabs on our slab roller.


The open house for my new pottery studio at the college last Sunday was a great success. We had a good turn out with a variety of folks from all over our demographic. From the “I have kids who want to make things!” to the “I haven’t done pottery in years!” we had it all. Over 50 people came through last Sunday afternoon, and one happened to work for the Citizen Patriot, our local newspaper.

Not sure if you saw this article or not, but I thought it was worth sharing.
http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/jackson/index.ssf/2009/11/pottery_not_that_easy_but_its.html

Free publicity? Can’t beat it.
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

  1. It was, pics to come soon.
    Need to find the time to post them between getting the house decked and the end of the semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woa you two together raising a family look so hot. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete