Wednesday, October 14, 2009

You asked, she told ya.

The responses are in from the blog's first ever "Ask Anna" posting.


How is Preschool going?
It’s good, doing the computer is my favorite part.

Are you being a great Big Sister?
Yes, I give Eli hugs and kisses every day.

Do you enjoy being the only girl in the house?
Yes, because I am the BIG SISTER!

Patrick, Squidward, or Mr. Crabs?
SpongeBob (yes, I know, he wasn’t a choice) then Squidward.

What's your favorite trick to play on your dads?
When I put a spell on them with my magic wand and put us in jail.

My brother is about to have his first child, a little girl. This is the first girl in my family in 3 generations - I don't know anything about little girls!
What do little girls want/need from their uncles (she will have several).

They need big hugs and kisses, um, and, um, presents for their birthdays! Yes, and they should dance with us too.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! That is just to funny! I can't imagine what my little ones would say given the chance! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, thanks for the note. You never know what will come out of their mouths!
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your advice. I will try to remember it, particularly the dancing part - I had not thought of that!

    ReplyDelete