Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's on


You may have noticed the lack of posts lately. Things have been nuts with the deluge back in January. I won't lie, it's sometimes easier to post  on the Facebook than it is here. However, I did sign a contract with a publishing firm in Marshall, MI a month ago. The book, Jesus Has 2 Daddies is set to be published some time this year. The company is busily working on formatting and editing the book as well as working a cover and marketing.
WOOT!
Stay tuned for more updates on this.
T

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the book deal Tom. My Mom let me know about your blog as I have just stared one of my one. All the best and hope that everything is great with you and your family. XO David

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know - that is splendid! I hope you will post more about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! Be sure to let us know when and where the book signing will be!

    ReplyDelete