Friday, October 15, 2010

Fatherhood Friday: Halloween thoughts

From my friend Michael at Spo-Reflections, thanks for the inspiration this busy week!
1 – What was the scariest movie you have ever seen? It would have to be the Exorcist. I snuck down to our basement when I was a kid and watched it. Freaked my shit right out. To this day, the final scenes in that film give me the creeps.




2- What was your favorite Hallowe’en costume as a child? When I went as a witch.



3- Given enough money what would be your fantasy Hallowe’en costume? Edgar A. Poe with a bunch of ravens on him. Think a Goth version of the Birds.



4- When was the last time you went trick or treating? With the kids at the various family events. It never gets old. They are usually asleep when we get home so Tod and I can “edit” their candy collections.



5- What is your favorite Hallowe’en candy? Smarties.



6- Tell us about a scary nightmare you once had. Since the kids have come into my life, the really scary ones involve them in perilous situations. I find it hard to go back to sleep after that.



7 – What is your supernatural fear? That the three different dead people that are now in my mouth (from the bone grafts) will come back to life some day. I have instructed all my friends and students to just chop off my head in the case of a zombie uprising.



8-What is your ‘creepy-crawlie’ fear? Maggots, hands down.



9- Tell us a time you saw a ghost or heard something go bump in the night. This happens with alarming frequency in our house. It would be easier to find a day that it DIDN’T happen.



10- Would you stay overnight in a real Haunted House? Have you seen our house? We have babysitters and house sitters who will not return.

11-Are you a traditionalist or a creative carver of you Jack-o-Lantern? Bitch please…



12- How much do you decorate the house at Hallowe’en? Bitch please…



13- What do you want on your Tombstone? Bitch please…




3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Tears to the eyes here...Thanks for Sharing!

    Bitch Please, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the meme! I posted my own, too.

    BTW -- I have an involved plan for survival when the zombie uprising occurs. But, I'm all for beheading friends if they get bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for playing along.
    I envy you the ghosts; I hope they are not too pesky !

    ReplyDelete